Why Should I Join a Chamber of Commerce?

Becoming a member of a chamber of commerce provides opportunities to give back to the community and capitalize on significant member benefits; Membership investment raises the recognition, visibility and credibility of your business or organization.

Membership Benefits for the Huntingburg Chamber of Commerce:

A bi-monthly Newsletter is e-mailed to all Chamber members providing information on business opportunities, current events in the City and any pertinent information that may affect your business or consumers. We encourage members to share any information and updates regarding their business. This information along with any advertising will be added to the newsletter free of charge.

The Chamber sponsors networking events and business education for its members. These are great to improve business opportunities and to meet new clients and customers. Chamber members receive a discounted or free admission to events.

The Chamber offers Ribbon-Cutting or Ground Breaking ceremonies for its members, who remodel, relocate, a new build or start a new business. It is a chance for you to showcase your business to many people in the area. The Chamber will handle all Media Releases and Promotion for the event.

The Chamber Gift Certificate Program encourages the community to shop locally.  There is no additional fee for Chamber Members that accept Chamber Gift Certificates. Members will receive 90% reimbursement of the certificate; the remaining 10% will be used by the Chamber for beautification to the City of Huntingburg.

Many of our members wish to get information to a larger audience. The Chamber can assist these companies with Direct Mailings by providing mailing lists for Chamber members free of charge.

Visitors and residents often use the chamber as a resource to discover services provided in our community. This information can be accessed through the Chamber website or by calling the Chamber office. We promote our members!!

The Chamber offers promotional services. We will help promote any event your business or organization is hosting. We can help with promotional flyers, mailers and media releases.

All Chamber Members are listed on our website huntingburgchamberofcommerce.org.

Every October a Calendar of Events card is printed. This is a handy guide to year-round events in the Huntingburg Community. These cards are distributed to our Chamber Members who want them. Maps of Huntingburg and Dubois County are also available in the Chamber Office.

Community involvement is key to the promotion of Chamber Members. The Chamber Director serves as the eyes, ears and voices of the Chamber Members by attending or sitting on a variety of City and County Meetings, Committees and Boards.

Meetings, Committees or Boards:   Huntingburg Economic Development, Destination Huntingburg, Stellar Committee, Board of Public Works, Dubois Strong, Junior Achievement, and Huntingburg Merchants Association

Events Committees: Garden Gate Festival, Farmers’ Market, Lunch on Market, Haunted Huntingburg, City Wide Yard Sale, Herbstfest and the Christmas Stroll

Chamber Member Directory

Our Chamber members are full of talent and expertise. Click here to see a full directory list of members.

Chamber Member Benefits & Services

The Huntingburg Chamber provides valuable benefits and services to its members. Learn more and take advantage of these resources here.

Join Now

Fill out this online application to join now and start receiving your Chamber benefits right away!

Advertise with Us

If you are interested in seeing your company be highlighted here, please contact the Chamber.

Job Openings

See available job openings within our chamber members' businesses and organizations. If you are a chamber member with a job opening, please send contact the chamber with your info.

Shop Local

Check out the chamber members' directory first to see if a local business can help you.